Friday, July 28, 2006

Long time gone; coming back slowly but surely

Hi all,

It's been busy for my wife and myself these past several months since we've been preparing to move and find jobs here in Texas. We are now temporarily living in a hotel while our home is being built. We hope it will be finished before the end of August. So far it's looking great. Y'all come on down and we'll have a great time!

I'm going to try and answer some currently unanswered comments, but please forgive me if I don't get to all of them. I'm going to try to write at least something on a weekly basis.

God bless you all, and I look forward to slowly but surely catching up on your blogs as well.

Jeff

2 Comments:

At 16:37, Anonymous Eric said...

Welcome back Jeff! I've been wathcing bloglines to see whent you would return. Hope the move has been going well and that the Lord is granting you peace in the midst of chaos. What's the update on your adoption? Our darling daughter has been home since May! Oh...Little Bit od This n That is no longer up...I've since changed...took a little break as it was becoming too time consuming. I am now at Renaissance Blogger. Good to see you return!

 
At 18:11, Blogger Jeff said...

Eric,

Thank you for keeping your eyes open for me. I really appreciate that. Our adoption is on hold until we get moved into our house (by the end of August of early September) and our job situation stabilizes. Congrats on your daughter's arrival! May she continue to bless you.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home