Thursday, January 19, 2006

Moving to Texas

I realize my posting has been scant of late, but my wife and I have been very busy. I didn't want to write about our move to Texas until we told our family and other loved ones. But now I think it's safe to spill the beans. A couple of weeks ago my wife and I met with a real estate agent she knows, and we decided that now was a good time to put our home on the market. We plan to move some time in early to mid-summer, so please keep that in your prayers. For much of what would have been our free time we were cleaning and organizing and doing some minor repairs.

We are flying out to Kim's (my wife) sister and brother-in-law in Texas to visit and look at the available properties. We also will be meeting with a design team.

This year is also busy because we will be finalizing our adoption of Sarah Joy and flying to China to pick her up.

I will certainly fill you in with more details in the coming days and weeks.

Please keep this in your prayers. I apologize for not keeping up with the bloggers I usually visit quite regularly. For the next several months I might need to post and read other blogs less (I'll try for at least once per week), but once we get everything settled I hope to be blogging more regularly.

Be well and may the Lord bless you.

Jeff

3 Comments:

At 12:03, Blogger eph2810 said...

God's blessings on your new adventure. That is great news about Sarah Joy :) I know that Kim and you will be a blessing to this little girl. :)

 
At 20:37, Blogger Anna said...

I wish you all the best for your move to Texas. It's great to hear about your adoption.

 
At 11:51, Anonymous Jon said...

Good to hear about you being able to adopt this girl,CONGRADULATIONS!!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home