Thursday, December 08, 2005

Tagged: Seven Sevens

Eph2810 at Sting My Heart tagged me with the following:

Seven things I hope to do before I die:
  1. Know I did the best I could with what I had
  2. Be even more happily married
  3. Watch our children lead godly lives
  4. Have lots of grandkids
  5. Travel to Israel
  6. Travel to Ireland
  7. Get in better shape (or I will die!!!)

Seven things I cannot do:

  1. Dance
  2. Play video games
  3. Most things involving fixing cars or electronic gadgets
  4. Get up easily in the morning
  5. Be around whiners
  6. Balance the checkbook
  7. Remember where I put things

Seven things that attract me to my spouse (significant other, best friend):

  1. The attention she pays me
  2. Heart for the Lord
  3. Love of children
  4. Hugs
  5. Kisses
  6. How she has helped me grow
  7. Her desire to adopt a girl from China

Seven things I say often:

  1. Outstanding!
  2. I love you
  3. I don't remember
  4. Honey, do you know where I put my...?
  5. Come here (to my honey, when I want a hug)
  6. Hi, beautiful (again, to my honey)
  7. I'm going to be late

Seven books or book series I love (apart from the Bible, which should be obvious)

  1. Achieving Authentic Success, by Ron Jenson
  2. What Color is Your Parachute, by Richard Nelson Bolles
  3. Disciplines of a Godly Man, by R. Kent Hughes
  4. Over the Top, by Zig Ziglar
  5. Finishing Well, by Bob Buford
  6. Invitation to the Classics, by Louise Cowan and Os Guinnes
  7. The Chronicles of Narnia, by C. S. Lewis

Seven movies I would/do watch over and over again (seems this question has evolved):

  1. Lord of the Rings
  2. Casablanca
  3. Citizen Kane
  4. Braveheart
  5. The Patriot
  6. The Wizard of Oz
  7. Raiders of the Lost Ark

Seven people I want to join in this seven sevens meme:

  1. Indigo
  2. OldGuy
  3. Eric
  4. Joe B.
  5. Guppyman
  6. Jon
  7. John

4 Comments:

At 15:38, Blogger eph2810 said...

Thanks my friend for planning along...You know the great this is that you find out a little more about the people you read on a daily basis....
BTW - I am changing my URL tomorrow (Friday) to http://eph2810.com - Yup, got my own domain now....:)

 
At 10:59, Blogger John said...

Great post Jeff, now I know a little more about you! :)

I am sorry I have to decline your offer Jeff, as Catez from Allthings2all, tagged me two weeks ago, but thanks for the invite mate, its appreciated!

Be encouraged!
GBYAY

 
At 10:35, Blogger Jeff said...

No problem, John.

 
At 15:45, Anonymous Eric said...

Ok Jeff...I finally have it posted here.

Thanks for the tag and a Merry Christmas to you and yours.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home