Tuesday, December 20, 2005

A star of a son

My 14-year-old stepson has landed the starring role of Detroit Louie in his school's production of Christmas Comes to Detroit Louie. He has shown his acting proficiency in past productions, and I believe he will excel in this play and in future acting endeavors. He stood out in as Mr. Potter in It's a Wonderful Life. My wife and I helped him rehearse for both plays, and he was so into it. I think it's great that a young teen can develop such a passion for something that can be so productive. God willing he'll have plenty more opportunities to show the talents God has given to him.

What are some things your children have done that have made you proud, and that have made you see something of a future talent or gift in them? For those of you with adult children, when did you first get the impression that they would become who they are now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home