Friday, December 09, 2005

Christmas banners and children's comments

Check out these wonderful banners, and the beautiful words about them by the kids at Zum Kripplein Christi Lutheran Elementary School. Sorry I didn't see them sooner (they're from December 1). By the way, did you know that Zum Kripplein Christi means "at the little manger of Christ"? May we appreciate the Child in the manger who came to us and grew up for the purpose of saving us from our sins, and giving us abundant life as a bonus.

2 Comments:

At 19:10, Blogger Richard P. Janke said...

Thanks so much again, Jeff. You are making my work so much easier. See, I started the students on blogging last year as a motivational tool in writing. It worked very well. They liked blogging so they wrote more. This year they just plain like writing, whether we blog or not. But because I was asked to present blogging at a teachers' conference this coming summer I find myself asking my students to blog just for bloggings' sake to have examples at the conference. I know that's backwards. But your interest has given the students new interest in blogging. So thanks again.

 
At 10:41, Blogger Jeff said...

I'm sure once they get rolling they'll enjoy realizing they have a potentially large audience. I'm a fairly new blogger myself (only since July), so if I have inspired them in any way to bless others with their writings, I'm deeply honored.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home