Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Some more blogger thanksgiving posts

Before I go, here are a few more thanksgiving offerings from fellow bloggers:

Eph2810 wishes us a Happy Thanksgiving, and gives thanks that we are like pumpkins (you'll have to see for yourself).

Paul at Paul's Ponderings challenges us to be thankful if, like Job, we lost it all, and to show our thanks for what we have by using it honorably.

Epiac's Place provides a short history of Thanksgiving.


I was hoping I would find more sooner. I surfed several times that number of blogs, but Thanksgiving posts are scarce. Just do a Technorati search for thanksgiving (click below), and I'm sure you'll find more good ones.


Tags:

2 Comments:

At 19:10, Blogger eph2810 said...

Blessed Thanksgiving, Jeff - hope you and your family have a great one.:)

 
At 17:06, Blogger Jeff said...

I pray yours went well too!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home