Monday, November 21, 2005

BotB suicide?

OK, so I'm trying to balance the battles I make and take at Battle of the Blogs. At times I'll choose battles with people whose records are much better (and most are). At other times I'll choose battles with blogs that have worse records (much harder to find those). As of now, I'm ranked #2116 (somehow I keep managing to avoid the bottom 50--yea!). I just accepted a battle with a blog ranked #5. That oughta be interesting. Will I get any votes? Will I pull a huge upset? I think I'll laugh from the obviousness of it all if I get creamed, and sit stunned if I win. After I had lost my first 20 contests in a row (or something like that), I'm now 5-23, so I'm on a roll (ha-ha!).

Tags: , ,

6 Comments:

At 18:25, Blogger Peter Porcupine said...

Well, I just came here on a battle, and I'm voting for you!

 
At 06:34, Anonymous Helen said...

Sometimes the outcomes of these battles is totally unexpected. The voting climate changes but it's always interesting. Good luck.
Peace.............

 
At 10:23, Blogger Jeff said...

Thank you, Peter. I lost this battle, but won the next one, and any votes are helpful.

Helen, you are right (but not this time, sadly). I am always interested in how things turn out.

 
At 12:06, Blogger eph2810 said...

You are just too funny...You'll aways get my vote when I spot you in the battle zone - no matter what...
In His grip,
<><

 
At 12:10, Blogger eph2810 said...

BTW - I just won a battle I thought I wouldn't win - sometimes I really wonder - or maybe it is my new template :lol:...
In His grip,
<><

 
At 13:32, Blogger Jeff said...

Eph, I appreciate your loyalty, but I'd be fine if you voted for a blog that was better than mine--once in a while (ha ha). As for your template, that could be a factor. It definitely makes a point.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home