Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Alarm Clock Tag

Eric from Little Bit of This 'n That has tagged me with this alarm clock meme:

1) Do you use an alarm clock to wake up in the morning?
Yes, but thankfully I have my wife as a backup because I don't respond very well to it.

2) What time do you set it for?
Monday - Friday: About 6:15 AM; Sunday About 8:00 to 8:30 for church

3) Do you hit the snooze button? If so how many times?
No, I turn it off and hope and pray that I won't fall asleep again, or that my wife will wake me up.

4) Have you ever abused an alarm clock?
Only in my mind (is that still considered a sin?)

5) It's "time" to spread some "It's Blogcess" linky love.


Tag, You're It:

Anna's Blog has some great pictures.

Go to The Complimenting Commenter to receive an encouraging word.

God Even Loves Idiots Like Me shows us that we can be imperfect and still have fun as Christians.

Go to Eph2810 for some words on godly living.

Lair of the Penman waxes about God in poetic prose.

2 Comments:

At 18:32, Blogger eph2810 said...

Thanks Jeff for the kind words and the plug of my blog :)
I hope I'll do it right and keep it going...I really like this one, because I have a lot of problems getting up on time lately :(

 
At 18:40, Blogger Jeff said...

My pleasure. And I know what you mean about problems getting up on time!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home