Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Don't let amateurs like me make major template changes!

Ooops! I decided to try a new template. They said that some changes I had made would be lost, but I didn't realize it would be all my links, my blog tools, etc. Thankfully I did manage to find my old template cached on Google, so I hope I can figure out how to enter the codes correctly so the information shows up as I'd like it to. I apologize to those of you whose sites I linked to. God willing you'll be back on my page real soon.

3 Comments:

At 18:57, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave Mabe
Dave Mabe is an accomplished and largely self-taught engineer and writer who strives to create a ... When not working on computer-oriented stuff, you're likely to see Dave running on the roads and trails (mostly trails!) of Chapel Hill, North Carolina, the place he calls home and where he enjoys a Perl-automated cup of coffee each morning.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

 
At 19:53, Blogger dorna! said...

Always back up your template to a text file. That'll save you a world of pain. :D

 
At 10:16, Blogger Jeff said...

Thanks Dorna. Why weren't you looking over my shoulder to make sure I didn't make such a dumb mistake in the first place??!!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home