Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Bi-annual and annual plans of action

In recent posts I wrote out my daily and monthly plans of action. Here are my bi-annual and annual plans:

Bi-annual
  • Take self-assessment (this is a 50-questions assessment that evaluates how I'm doing with living out the MAXIMIZERS principles)
    -Compare with previous assessment and evaluate
    -Why did I improve or decline, and what can I do better next time?
  • Aliveness inventory (10 questions that ask such questions as, "Do you have written goals?" "Do you regularly enjoy a hearty belly laugh," etc.
  • Ask those close to me how they think I'm doing

Annual

  • How will I know a year from now I've grown in each key area?
  • Am I moving closer to God's vision for my life?
  • For information regarding both the above questions, review planner and journal entries.
  • Reevaluate mission, roles, and goals.

As always, I'd love to hear any suggestions. Tell me what has worked for you, and what hasn't. I want to make my life as meaningful and effective as possible. God bless to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home