Thursday, July 07, 2005

A Sad Day; A Day For Heroes to Rise Up

We were shocked and saddened this morning at the news that London had been attacked by terrorists. As of now, 30+ are confirmed dead and several hundred injured, many seriously. I won't post links here, because there are plenty of other places to find them (in fact, if you can't find them, you have probably never been on the internet).

What I do want to say is that I stand with those who will not give up the fight against terrorism. In the coming days I hope to expand on how misled these terrorists are, but for now I will bow out in prayer that the Lord will help comfort the innocent and convict the guilty. And I ask the British to believe that good will triumph over evil.

1 Comments:

At 11:44, Blogger Jeff said...

Testing

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home