Thursday, July 14, 2005

New links posted

I have posted several links on my blog. Here's a little more about them:

The Bible Gateway links to various versions of the Bible (I don't know how this online Bible compares with others; it just happened to be one I found). Scripture is and should be my "primary source document" for living a life pleasing to the Lord and becoming my destiny, so it behooves (is that still a word?) me to have it close at hand (or mouse).

Future Achievement International is an organization that helps people achieve authentic success. They provide life coaches for businesses and individuals. I have benefitted tremendously from them. They cater to both the Christian and secular marketplaces.

Life Coach Foundation helps train people like you and me to be life coaches so we can help others achieve authentic success. They are closely linked to Future Achievement International.

Zig Ziglar is a well known Christian salesperson whose name is synonymous with success. He has inspired millions, and I regularly read his material to keep an up attitude.

Campus Outreach Atlanta is where my niece and her husband work. They minister to college students.

Louise Dumont, facilitator of the North Jersey Christian Writers group, helped my writing significantly. I couldn't always make her meetings, but what I learned when I was fortunate enough to attend was indispensable. She has a particular affinity for coffee and chocolate (don't we all pretty much fall into one of those two categories!), and her writings on those subjects touch more than just our taste buds.

Mark Martino is a very good friend of mine, and I was honored to be his best man at his wedding. I also know he is very handy with fixing up houses, unlike me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home